Monday, January 17, 2011

Lakers Vs. Heat: WAGs Edition

We all know the Heat destroyed the Lakers in their first meeting last Christmas (Heat 96 - Lakers 80). The Lakers was embarrassed in their home court by the new "Big Three" of Miami. James posted a triple-double (27 Points, 11 Rebounds, 10 Assists) beating Kobe's poor shooting night (17 Points, 6 Rebounds, 7 Assists). It seems like Christmas always belong to LeBron James. The self-proclaimed "King" also defeated the Lakers during the 2009 Christmas when he is still a Cavalier (Cavs 102 - Lakers 87).


Anyway let's go back to the topic. This time it's their wives and girlfriends (WAGs) fighting for the "Best NBA Team WAGs of 2010-11 Season".

I'm not an expert to say which is more beautiful or which is hotter but I like to share my opinion on this one. Please tell me your personal choices. This is a head-to-head battle!!!

Mike Miller's Wife Jennifer Vs. Lamar Odom's Chloe Kardashian

Obviously for me Chloe is hotter although her sisters are way hotter than her.
Lakers 1 - Heat 0

Mario Chalmers' Tiffany Vs. Shannon Brown's Monica
I think both of these girls are beautiful but this one is difficult for me because I really don't like both of them. I don't want to have a draw here so I think I'll choose Tiffany...
Lakers 1 - Heat 1

Chris Bosh' Girlfriend Adrienne Williams Vs. Pau Gasol's Girlfriend Silvia Lopez Castro
This is an easy pick for me. Aside from knowing that Adrienne's height is 5'0 (imagine the 2 feet difference with CB), there's no more things to say. I think she is cute and that's it... On the other hand, Silvia is a 21-year-old dancer, who is a cheerleader for FC Barcelona's travelling dance troup Dream Cheers. Gasol's cheerleader is way too hot...
Lakers 2 - Heat 1

LeBron James's girlfriend Savannah Brinson Vs. Ron Artest's Wife Kimsha
I think the King's Savannah is the winner in this face-off. Savannah is like a sweet teenager with a cute face (opposite of LBJ). Kimsha is kinda a little too much "mother" image for me (synonym for mature). The Heat got this one!
Lakers 2 - Heat 2

Last but not the least...

Dwyane Wade's Gabrielle Union Vs. Kobe's Vanessa Laine
This one is definitely up for debate. I really don't know which one to choose! Gabrielle Union is an actress/model that became famous for her roles in "Bring It On" and "Bad Boys II". According to her, she dated Jason Kidd in high school. She married NFL's former running back Chris Howard and got divorced in 2006. On the other hand, Vanessa Laine was working as a backup dancer when Bryant met her.
Okay!!! Enough of the introductions! My pick for this one is the Black Mamba's Vanessa Laine. I know some of you will have a violent reaction on this. But being married for 11 years, having 2 daughters and still have a beautiful face and a hot body like this, I think she deserve this win!

LAKERS 3 - HEAT 2

I hate to say it but the defending champions' WAGs still  rules this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment